As my light becomes dark

I intertwine my words and vision into woven light

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Gratitude in Pain

Sometimes I even wonder if being a good person, with true, honest and good intention serves you well in a place and time when people who lie, cheat and disrespect others have equally the same "right".

I use the word right somewhat loosely.  We ALL have equal rights and needs and a level of deserved respect, but I wonder where that stops.

I NEVER want to use my platform here to grandstand my ideas or beliefs, I never want to use it for negativity or anger, I want this to be a place of peace, love and joy.

Writing does serve me well, writing gives me clarity, writing will ALWAYS be a voice I cant change.

Today I received some news, that can possibly have the ability to effect the path forward.

I am grateful that these past few months have taught me to breathe and to breathe through what potentially a few months back I would easily have allowed myself to fall in a darkness.......

I am grateful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment