As my light becomes dark

I intertwine my words and vision into woven light

Monday, February 4, 2013

grateful for that that feeds my soul

Looking toward gratitude has given me comfort, after a really testing day.

I'm grateful for getting a ride home from work from Paul always great conversation, great music, laughter (soul food) and not having to face public transport, soooooo grateful for that.

I'm grateful for the amazing dinner my grandmother cooked for me, always feeds me on many levels.  Spending time with her is priceless, I am a better person because of her and all she is in my life.

I'm grateful for the music of Imelda May...I can become anything through music :-) (more soul food!!)

And as I'm about to switch the light off on today I receive an sms from my friend Melanie telling me she loved the  poem I posted on here this morning.  Her support and belief makes the writing journey rewarding.  Her friendship makes me a better forever developing Sarah, and for that I am grateful.....

Lastly I am grateful that tomorrow will present a new opportunity to do see and create better...


2 comments:

  1. Writing indeed, You are a inspiration, please keep writing, I do feel cojpassion for writing. As I read, I often can feel what you feel, have some similar experiences. You have a great gift, you expressions you put into words, are warmly recieved, even more so from some of us whom share similar experiences of living with RP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to publish comments here, you have to type whats in the boxes, for us who don't see well, this is a REAL CHALLENGE TO READ.

    ReplyDelete