As my light becomes dark

I intertwine my words and vision into woven light

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bleeding Earth

Poem 2.......already the challenge is posed a threat!!!








Amongst the confusion
Light breaks the trance
Your distress
Drops into the heart
As the spirit clutches
To the rising smoke
Twirling in the wind
Reflecting images
In the dancing light
Caught in your step
Against the thumping earth
Trembling against the glances
From behind the sheet
You arent out of mind
As I fumble with the mistake
Of questioining
The relentless mind
Unwashed by drifting darkness
Lingers behind the tune
I no longer belong to you
Or believe my heart is yours
The silence is broken
And swallows the insecurity
You shadow me with your promise
Dragging out the fallen soul

No comments:

Post a Comment