As my light becomes dark

I intertwine my words and vision into woven light

Monday, November 1, 2010

TANGLED

The cover new and flat
With empty sheets
As the coloured winged bird
Pecks at the pages
The tune played in my ear
Violins are pulled
As my heart shuts over
I want to fly away
Looking for my wings
To where birds don't live
In cages
But in trees
Fast playing piano
Directs my pace
Distressed from the rules
The expectation
The knowledge
No longer noticing the
Springs blossom
That once dressed my visions
I am hungry for its love
Its touch
The longing
My passion
To be told
And valued
To be enough
Amongst the earth
The weeds entangle my life
Grabbing at the earths skin
The new shoots of life frighten me
As the wattle falls
Around me
I cant breathe for fear of failing you
When is enough good
As my eyes are covered
In a deep purple pain
That you carry in a silver tin
Your silhouette
Still visible
Through falling tears
That wet the rich earth

No comments:

Post a Comment