As my light becomes dark

I intertwine my words and vision into woven light

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DRY AND HIGH

I woke in the dark, my dream filled with mud and water....I wrote.......

Doubt rising
Feeling her arms around me
Silent memories
Fold amongst us
Tears create comfort
Capturing them in the
Hands of madness
Moments where angles land
The past forgotten
Faliures hidden
Weakness is trapped
Inside the broken heart
You can't even see me
Can you feel me?
A sinking feeling
Will the ground finally
Take hold and swallow me
I cannot take flight
Toward the crimson kissed sky
My left wing broken
I keep walking
Swallow me ground
Take my heart
My broken wing
The crimson sky
The madness amongst my
Damaged heart
Look at me drowning
From the rising doubt
How long should I wait
How many moons must fall
Before the rising sun catches
My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment