As my light becomes dark

I intertwine my words and vision into woven light

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

YOU ARE

You are the bird that hangs from the wire
You are the light that scares the dark
You are the dust that gets caught in the breeze
You are the rust in weathered steel
You are the prayer I hold in my heart
You are the smoke without the fire
You are the bag of stones I carry on my back
You are the song that silences my room
You are the sadness that falls on morning’s dawn
You are the pieces that can’t be put back together
You are the places I have never been before
You are the stranger I long to meet
You are the wall standing steady in my mind
You are the gaping hole that can’t be filled
You are the brightness in my shadows
You are the stars that reflect my dreams
You are the angels that kiss my brow
You are the water that helps me float
You are the thought taken carefully
You are the moment before waking
You are the lost that can’t be found
You are the hero that sheds all fear
You are the desire caught in my dream
You are the wondering in my thoughts
You are the ache in my bones longing for you
You are the shell echoing waves in my ear
You are the muted sounds that want to scream
You are the greatness lost within me

No comments:

Post a Comment