As my light becomes dark

I intertwine my words and vision into woven light

Thursday, May 10, 2012

what's love go to do with it

How an image can open a discussion between two strangers.

What is love and are we all courageous enough to fold away the "things" we believe IS love, and become defined by the true essence of what love can be??

Thanks so much to Dave, my new friend on instagram who has a gift of showing a richness and depth in his photos, check him out his username is

bodypiercingsavedmylife

You won't be disappointed. Thanks for reading my poem, and encouraging me to share it....




I love my iPhone 4s
I love my ps3
I love my fast car
I love my manufactured plasma tv
I love my designer branded coat
I love my sparkling boat
I love my multi function romote
I love my stuff, my things
I love what they do for me,
How I look and how I be
When did love become so flippant
Just another word
When did love become defined by object
When love longs for me to look deep in your eyes
And feel you wandering in my mind
Love wants to be in command

I love
I love

I love seeing the moment your heart feels the rays of sun break the flesh
I love how dandelion wishes brush your cheek
I love the warmth of your friendship amongst my clutter
I love your breath upon my soul
I love the crack of autumn leaves under your feet
I love how your music fills my lungs
I love how deep love can take me
I love it's truth
I love you
I love you


No comments:

Post a Comment