As my light becomes dark

I intertwine my words and vision into woven light

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh the places you'll go ~ Dr Seuss....gratitude already at work!!


Already the gratitude movement begins....grateful for this email this morning....thank you Deb :-)

On 31/01/2013, at 10:19 AM, "Deborah Ellks" wrote:

Sarah, just read your blog….fresh, raw, honest, free, and so YOU!!!!! Thanks for sharing. I trust 2013 is going to be awesome whatever it brings!!! Keep in mind your outcome …. Peace, contentment, there’s a million roads to there……no right .. no wrong….and most important of all … enjoy!
With love deb x

Deb Ellks

From: Sarah [mailto:sarahjmartin24@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 31 January 2013 11:07 AM
To: Deborah Ellks
Subject: Re: blog

Oh hello!!!

Thank you....your email has warmed my heart and yet again added to the things I'm grateful for :-) I don't like to break things down too much and micro analyze and say THIS IS THE YEAR WHEN ALL GOOD THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN....I know that's not how it works....(actually I am a micro analyst!!!!) but trying the each day as it comes method, see how I go....

Sarah


From: "Deborah Ellks"
Date: 31 January 2013 11:21:37 AM AEDT
To: "'Sarah'"
Subject: RE: blog

enjoy the journey and have a great day!!! Funnily enough I’m sitting here writing a report, and gone back to basics in structuring the report…OMG……here’s my inspiration for today (for me….and now you if you choose!)…I keep reading to myself out loud!!! And giggling occasionally.

“You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

D x







No comments:

Post a Comment