As my light becomes dark

I intertwine my words and vision into woven light

Sunday, June 12, 2011

KNOWING HEART

I knew
I know
I have moved
My heart sleeps alone
I am now not the same
Violent violin
As I long
For the belonging
As my heart wants mending
Darkness throws wild threads
Around the edge of my dreams
The hurt doesn’t believe anymore
As today is confused
By yesterdays light
Comforting tomorrows fear
Surrendering to the dread
That makes the soul bleed
Breaking the dream of flying
I walk
Dragged down by the heavy step
The path hiding the glory
Shadows glide from the falling sun
Playing tug of war with the measurable beat
Drowning the thumping heart
As the sound won’t change
Feeling its deepest tunes
Empty words you have given me
Washing me with a wave of confusion
Lingering in my standing presence
Your free soul burns
And I continue to crave your warmth
But my chance has fallen away
As the truth hides behind the beat
The habit clutched in the hearts
Waiting for to me be fixed
The man with the red suede boots
Observes with his fountain pen
And crumpled paper
He lies about the heroes
That still cry
I knew
I know

No comments:

Post a Comment